The little town of Gokarna is located in the Uttara Kannada District of Karnataka and is part of the Konkan Coastline of India. The region is well recognized for its expansive, lovely, and spotless beaches, exquisite sunsets, and far-off horizons with colors dancing in the sky painting it with wonderful hues. A beauty that has long been hidden from view.
The entry point to Gokarna Main Beach, the longest beach among the beaches in Gokarna, is quite close to the Mahabaleshwara Swamy Temple. Most pilgrims who visit Gokarna for a dip before visiting a temple do so. However, there are plenty of cafes, yoga studios, shacks, and campsites.
The road leading to Sri Mahabaleshwara Swamy Temple can be used to access Gokarna Main Beach. A road leading up to the beach will be on your right once you turn right at the end of the road. The Gokarna Bus Station and the temple are both within walking distance of it. However, you can take an automobile from the bus terminal to the end of the road if you have a lot of stuff and don’t mind paying a little.
Things to do in Gokarna Beach
- Eat at cafes and shacks on the Main Beach.
- Stay at the beach-facing shacks or campsites!
- Watch Sunset from the cafes!
- Take a Basic Surfing Course at Cocopelli Surf School.
- Look out for stays that offer Yoga Sessions or short-term courses!
- Play Volleyball or other Beach Games!